Tuesday 31 March 2009

Bonkbusters

I'm keeping it clean here, don't worry!
I seem to be going through a phase of reading bonkbusters. I'm currently padding through the un-putdownable Kept Woman by Louise Bagshaw and beginning to worry slightly that I'm addicted to the smut and gorgeous characters. Louise has a fantastic talent for creating characters that we secretly want to be, if only for a day, and certainly only until it all goes inevitably pear shaped for the poor heroine.  Rich Bitch characters are always fab - you join them on designer spending binges we can only dream of, they eat at the finest restaurants and date hunky but super successful men - the kind of men you couldn't have a relationship with as their heart is secured by money alone.
As good for the soul as chocolate.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for following my blog! I really like yours. It's lovely :) I feel your pain with the cut-price novels, I find it near impossible leave to the tesco book aisle empty handed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, too! No wonder these supermarkets are reporting massive profits then!

    ReplyDelete