Friday 13 March 2009

Bargains of the week!

Thought I'd share some purchases this week that I'm particularly pleased with...

Tessa Stimson Omnibus - The Adultery Club; The Infidelity Chain

A bargain two books for £2 (Asda, or any two for £3) from one of my new favourite authors (see post on Who is Tessa Stimson?).

"The Adultery Club

the club that no one ever intends to join...A wife,a husband, a mistress. Whose side will you be on?"

"The Infidelity Chain

Six lovers. Two affairs. One betrayal. Who's the weak link?"

You probably also haven't failed to notice that This Charming Man by Marian Keyes is out in paperback this week - get it from a supermarket or Waterstones this week for the bargain price of £3.99

*******************
My second (sort of purchase) was the half price Creative Writing CD boxset by Chris Sykes. Inspiration struck - I could put my one and a half hour daily commute to good use by taking this course in the comfort of my own car. Sadly, I wasn't the only one to have this idea, probably because it's been cut in price from £50 to £25 until 1st April at Waterstones. I'm on the waiting list - once they receive copies from the supplier, it'll be mine!

1 comment:

  1. Did you enjoy The Adultery Club? I read it a while back - I wasn't aware she had brought another book out, I will have to look into reading that!

    Was very chuffed to pick up This Charming Man from the local Asda for £3.99 (or around that!) last week as well!

    ReplyDelete