Friday 15 May 2009

8 Things about me...

Yay - I've been tagged by Bookish Blonde to do my own version of 8 things! I'm using her adapted version of the questions, because I like them.

I hereby swear to be entirely truthful!


Eight things I like:
  1. Reading in bed with a butter-saturated croissant
  2. Laughing
  3. Post-work out glow
  4. Next door's cat
  5. Self help and pop psychology
  6. Diary writing
  7. Lavender
  8. Hot baths with scented oils, candles and fluffy robes waiting patiently on the heater
Eight things I did yesterday:
  1. Got ready for work in my quickest time ever - 30 mins
  2. Went to a diabetes conference, complete with fancy lunch
  3. Saw Angels & Demons, washed down with diet coke, salted pop corn and peanut M&M's
  4. Made spag bol
  5. Finished reading Tell Me Something by Adele Parks
  6. Ran 3km, cycled 3 km
  7. Enjoyed a Radio 4 program on 'Perfectionism' and thought of all the people I knew who fitted the bill!
  8. Washed the duvet covers

Eight things I wish I 
could do:
  1. Stop worrying 
  2. Give up work and write fiction full time
  3. keep everyone happy!
  4. Have infinite energy
  5. Stop shopping as a way of controlling my emotions
  6. Speak spanish
  7. Stop trying to read the future
  8. Eat whatever I like and feel fine

Eight things I 
don't like:
  1. Bitchiness
  2. Bullying
  3. Flakiness
  4. Selfishness
  5. Rudeness
  6. Stupidity
  7. Cowardice (not in the WW sense!)
  8. Ex Boyfriends
I hereby tag (apologies if you've already done it): - 

  • Karen (get on with it)
  • Emerging Writer
  • Fiction is Stranger than fact's Helen

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag. I will start giving it some thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your '8 Things', especially the ex-boyfriends, in the don't like list, that made me laugh. I know exactly what you mean :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good - they're such a waste of emotion :)

    ReplyDelete